Sweet Pumpkin Muffins
These muffins are very moist and taste just like
- 1 3/4 cups Plain flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed pumpkin, cooled
- 1 cup of raisins
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 125g of butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C . Prepare 12 muffin tins by brushing
the bases with oil or lining with paper cases.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl
and stir in the sugar and raisins.
- Mix the egg, vanilla, butter and milk in another bowl. Stir in the
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mix and fold in with a fork. Do
not over mix.. it has to be JUST mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the tins. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
They are ready when a skewer comes out clean.
- Place muffins on a wire rack to cool.